Vietnam Visa New Issuance
Foreigners who wish to enter Vietnam must apply for a visa to be allowed entry into Vietnam, except for cases eligible for visa exemption. From the date of 01.01.2015, visa procedures have changed, therefore, you need to understand the steps to apply for Vietnamese visa more quickly.
Vietnamese visa application should do these following items:
- Foreigners need to register service at agencies, organizations and individuals of Vietnam for guaranteeing to apply for approval letter from the immigration management agency.
- Show passport and written reply from the immigration management agency to Vietnamese embassies, consulates for receiving visas.
- In case of applying for visas at border gates, airport, foreigners need to show the photocopy of approval letter.
- Stamping fee in cash: 25 USD/ person for single entry, 50 USD/ person for multiple entries within 3 months, 95 USD/ person for multiple entries within 6 months.
Required documents to apply for an approval letter:
- Scanned version of the passport;
- The intention date of arrival;
- Number of days that intend to stay in Vietnam;
- Place where receive visa;
- Guaranteeing dossier (juridical profile).
To synchronize the procedures and expedite the process of getting visas for foreigners who wish to enter Vietnam, please contact with us.
JANUS TRAVEL CO., LTD
Address: No. 14 Nguyen Thai Hoc Street, Cau Ong Lanh Precinct, District 1, HCM City
Hotline : 0909 880 200 - 0903 885 155